Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The long awaited update

Well time to get an update in.

The week of June 7th to the 13th ended with a thud. I spent the weekend helping move the bike shop. So not rides to add for that week. Ended a streak of 8 week with over 100 miles a week by only getting 80 for the week.

Now for the week of June 14th to the 20th.

I rode Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Ended up with just 121 miles. The heat is on here in Southwest Louisiana. I had wanted to ride 45-50 miles Sunday. But pulled up short at a 32 miler. It was just really hot and humid.

I think I have hit a peak right now. I am just really tired and just can’t get thru the wall right now. I think I am going to take it easy for a few weeks. Might go to a every other day ride schedule right now. Don’t know what I will do yet. Just thinking about easing up on myself for a small break.

Work is in full swing right now too. I think that has played a factor in my malaise right now. I have been studing for some test. Took one today and passed with a 94%. One more to go and I will make a jump from a Tech 3 to Tech 4. I will be putting the nose to the grindstone and will try to get that one done by next week.

Till the next one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment