Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a great week!!!

Were to start?

Will start with a weight update. Back in March my scale went out. The old on had me at 238. Well when I got on the new one I was at 247. That was a mental blow. But the good news is that I am now at 238 on the new scale. So that means that I lost 9 pounds during the last month.

Now for the bike update. Thursday nights ride was very poor. I just didn’t have anything in the tank. Not to worry. Momma always said there would be those days.

Friday was an off day. (think I needed it). Saturday’s ride was some what questionable. Really had to watch the weather. But Big Ron and I got the ride in. Just a nice easy 21 miles.

This morning was the big ride for the week. Big Ron and I did 40 miles. (That was Ron’s longest ride ever. Pace was easy for me. Big Ron suffered in the wind. But really was a good ride. (We did the Grand Lake loop).

That ride set some new milestones for me. I have broke my best mileage for a month (old best was 401) I still have 3 rides left so I will post later on the new best total. New weekly best 129 miles for the week.

Mileage Goal Update

Week 16

1600 needed

1327 miles total so far

So I am now just 273 behind for the year. Made up 29 mile this week. I love the good weather!!!

This week will be a busy one. Tour Lafitte is on Saturday. Dad will be in town on Friday.

I don’t think I will be doing another post till next Sunday. So till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment