Thursday, March 4, 2010

Slow Week

Well this has been a slow week.

I haven't done any riding so far. I am planning on getting on the bike tomorrow afternoon.

But just because I haven't rode doesn't mean that I have not been involved with bikes.

I am off of work this week. So I have been at the bike shop helping out. I really can say that I have a much better understanding of the mechanic's of the bike.

Still have 2 days left of helping out. So there is more learning to be done.

On a personal note away from cycling. My best friend Theron will be home this weekend for his last visit before leaving at the end of next week for a Tour in Iraq for the year. I hope all my friends and family will keep Theron and his family in their prayers for the year.

To my friend. Thank you for your service and keep your head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment