Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well, I only rode on Saturday morning. It was windy and cold. I was planning on riding on Sunday but I woke up to 35 degrees and a sore hamstring. As I has said before I am not equipped to ride in the cold this year. I don’t want to waste money on clothing that I will not fit in to this next fall.

The weather forecast for the week is not looking too good to get much riding done. Looks like I will be back in the gym.

Saturday was nice. My dad and his wife passed thru Lake Charles. He and I got to talk cycling. I am planning a trip to Houston in March to go ride with him. Also started to make plans to ride the MS ride in October out of San Antonio.

Doing a MS ride is very important to me. I will make the ride in the memory of my mother. I know she would be glad to see me getting healthy. If she was here she would have been on my case more than my dad or grandma ever was. Mom had an iron will.

Sunday was a nice day. Spent time with my sister and her family. Watched the Super Bowl. I will say that game was one of the best Super Bowls I have ever watched. Still can’t believe the Saint’s have won a Super Bowl.

Well enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment